Orders and Designs Coordinator Job
Posted by Mahfoudh Shammakh on
Frosted Cutters is a manufacturer and online retailer of baking and craft tools, in particular cookie cutters and polymer clay cutters. It is operated under the parent company Creatables LLC. Frosted Cutters utilizes 3D printing solutions to provide the end-use retail products in a rapidly expanding market.
We are currently hiring for the position of a full-time Orders and Designs Coordinator. This position entails performing daily tasks from order checking to packaging. While prior experience will be looked upon favorably, this position is open to fresh graduates as well.
- Logging orders received through various sales channels (website, social media, email, phone)
- Contact customers to confirm any details
- Prepare ordered items for 3D printing and liaising with the technical 3D printing operators to produce them
- Sort and package items for delivery
- Liaise with the various delivery service providers to ensure orders are picked and delivered
- Periodically create new designs using our propriety software suite, and publish them into our online marketplace
- Bachelor degree in any field (Applied Art preferred)
- Ability to learn using and navigating new computer software easily
- Good command of English language
- Prior knowledge or experience with 3D printing and slicing software
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems in a technical setting
- Prior knowledge or experience with graphic design software such as Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator
- Prior knowledge or experience as a staff/admin in an online store (Shopify preferably)
- Basic CAD 3D design skills is a plus
- Knowledge of other digital manufacturing tools such as laser cutters, CNC routers and cutting plotter machines
- A good artistic/design sense is a plus (submit a portfolio with your application if available)
- Lives close to or able to commute to Mokattam District in Cairo
To apply, please use the form below:
Or you can send your CV via email to email@example.com with the subject line "Orders Coordinator Job"